It is no secret that we want to look better and better. At present, there is a fairly well known belief that appearance describes the personality of a person, which may be a slightly significant fact. Such views are also confirmed in us by media sources, which flood us from all sides with a wave of slim, slender silhouettes. They become a model, and then a goal, which we strive for at any price, forgetting about the unpleasant consequences of our actions. The Internet is full of various menus and supportive measures, which are not always effective and safe for human health or life. They are intended to support the rapid elimination of adipose tissue. Such a specificity is the fat burner T5, the use of which may cause a number of undesirable effects.
T5 – formula of the preparation based on ephedrine
Every product designed to help slimming and burning fat tissue should have a high quality composition, characterized by high effectiveness and safety of use. The best solution is to choose preparations based only on ingredients of natural origin, but many manufacturers place chemical compounds, to which ephedrine belongs, in the supplements. We can also find it in tablets T5.
Ephedrine is a chemical substance obtained from a certain herb. This alkaloid is a derivative of phenylethylamine, which has recently been a popular remedy used by people training for strength. It has won the recognition of the champions of strength sports, as well as gym exercise enthusiasts. Users praised it for such properties as:
- Greater efficiency of the body, improvement of physical condition, endurance, as well as an increase in strength and vitality, which allows for more intensive exercise.
- Greater resistance to fatigue, better regeneration, support for reconstruction processes, significant increase in muscle tissue.
- It helps in the process of weight loss, so it is willingly a component of various supplements accelerating weight loss. Ephedra also has a very important influence on the intensification of metabolic processes. Few distributors of preparations containing this compound claim that its use increases the speed of fat burning by 500%, because it stimulates the processes of thermogenesis, which results in weight loss of up to 3 kg per week.
- It is an invaluable support in the treatment of diseases such as asthma, sinusitis or bronchitis or rhinitis. In these cases, the dose of ephedrine is chosen by a specialist, i.e. a doctor. However, even then you need to be aware that side effects can occur.
T5 – specific effect and side effects
Reviewing the action of T5 or seeing the advertisements that can be found on the web quite quickly, you can state that this is a very well selected supplement, which is an antidote to all ailments such as overweight or lack of muscle mass growth. According to the manufacturer, only one tablet a day is needed for our body to boost metabolism and start removing the stored fat tissue. He recommends all bodybuilders to take the tablet about 40 minutes before the planned training in order to increase the effects obtained during the exercise. Here, however, the problem begins, because the method of influencing the body T5 is the merit of ephedrine. In tablets T5 is as much as 30 mg of this compound, which used for a longer period of time can cause:
- Significant excitement, states of euphoria or aggressiveness, very often difficult to control.
- Hepatitis caused by toxins.
- High risk of myocarditis, arrhythmia, hypertension or myocardial infarction, which are life-threatening.
- Respiratory failure.
- Dry mouth and trembling cancer.
- Reducing hunger.
- Increased insulin levels in the blood – above the acceptable standard.
- Omma and insomnia.
T5 – opinion of fat burner
However, we decide for ourselves what preparation we will add to our slimming process. However, our editorial team does not recommend the product T5. Many medical or dietetic experts also strongly advise against ephedrine use in any form. Only medicines used to treat respiratory tract diseases may be an exception. It is therefore worth noting that ephedrine in sport is an illegal preparation considered to be doping. For this reason, it cannot be a component of dietary supplements recommended for physically active people and athletes. Ephedra is listed by WADA, the World Anti-Doping Agency.